sci.astro

Re: NOMINATION: Re: *Newsflash* Raving Loonie has his own buttplug ! ...

Subject: Re: NOMINATION: Re: *Newsflash* Raving Loonie has his own buttplug ! ... Enjoy
From: Art Deco
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:10:23 -0600
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.usenet.kooks, ne.weather, alt.alien.visitors, sci.astro
Michael Baldwin Bruce <mbbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
> > Michael Baldwin Bruce <mbbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> means

> > > You couldn't even measure it with a micrometer, Bruce.

> > > And the AA slurpers are just dumb enough to fall for him, Bruce.
> >
> > You are right, added together there doesn't seem to be much more there
> > than a line of fence posts, Bruce.
>
> True, Bruce. A very short line at that.

Like they say in Texas, Bruce:  "dumb as post and twice as stupid."

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

<http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html>
<http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html>

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
  -- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne