sci.astro

Re: Bad News for 'Moon Hoax' Buffs

Subject: Re: Bad News for 'Moon Hoax' Buffs
From: Bookman
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 02:49:21 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell, sci.astro, sci.skeptic, sci.physics, alt.usenet.kooks
On 19 Jun 2005 18:28:01 -0700, "Brad Guth" <ieisbradguth@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Whom is "we"?

"We" are teh conspiracy[tinc] that controls everything.  You can't
win, because you are so many of us[tinu] opposing you. , Millions of
us, as a matter of fact.  The large membership not only gives us a
deep talent pool, enormous financial resources, and massive power, but
it is essential to our secrecy.

>I thought you said that no one that mattered ever bothered ro read
>usenet.
>
>Is "we" including The New York Times and The Washington Post?

Newspapers are inanimate objects, Guthball, they don't read anything.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)