sci.astro

Re: NOMINATION: Re: *Newsflash* Art Deco has his own website ! ... Enjoy

Subject: Re: NOMINATION: Re: *Newsflash* Art Deco has his own website ! ... Enjoy
From: Art Deco
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:03:06 -0600
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.usenet.kooks, ne.weather, alt.alien.visitors, sci.astro
Michael Baldwin Bruce <mbbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
> > Michael Baldwin Bruce <mbbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Even Dickless Davie ran away again, Bruce.
> >
> > Is that true, Bruce?
>
> Yes, Bruce. Davie has no dick.

Then I don't need to ask how long is it.

> > > The ocillating crystals don't seem to help, do they, Bruce?
> >
> > He's addicted to them, Bruce.
>
> I know, Bruce. They all are. Hence their anal obsession.

Chuckweasel doesn't care, as long as he has slurpers.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

<http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html>
<http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html>

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
  -- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne