sci.astro.seti

Re: The Sacred Cows Of Physics Re: The ET UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac of Venu

Subject: Re: The Sacred Cows Of Physics Re: The ET UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac of Venus
From: "Dr. Flonkenstein"
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 22:53:46 +0200
Newsgroups: sci.astro.seti, alt.alien.visitors, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.fan.art-bell, soc.culture.scientists
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:33:59 +0000, Bookman wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 06:15:25 GMT,
> "http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/intelwhispers/intel.htm";
> <truth@xxxx> wrote:

>>>Maybe you should cut back on the meth.
>>
>>KOOKFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Hi, Monkey-see-monkey-do-Alexa.  Nice misuse of the term "kookfight".

Normally she's at her 3d or 4th bottle of Tequila when she does that!

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:<adurg15tk0vd6ip6r1lh297cequd35addb@xxxxxxx>
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID: <rjise19nrclufrgjg5ragcpbbihn3coliv@xxxxxxx>
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID: <k1kte1hu59khhkt4m1g42g52gkacmcokin@xxxxxxx>
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for  s sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID: <lhic01pc5svudk22n6rpcvovskdmpi3ir8@xxxxxxx>
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID: <j1b5c1l2629tc6afu575d5puclm321knok@xxxxxxx>
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO.  There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID: <5g89d15kbjd3cd7i6fn9c3ke93n12dm406@xxxxxxx>
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID: <1rfee1d5iuhq3piii8b9dtq9rtk5uatr1h@xxxxxxx>
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID: <2mrge1phgk68ourdt2eq8thne0h7hv0sb6@xxxxxxx>
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
 Pentagram?"

reminder: Message-ID: <pan.2005.09.01.00.52.15.77207@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The quote naziwhore Don Ocean stole.