sci.astro.seti

Re: The Sacred Cows Of Physics Re: The ET UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac of Venu

Subject: Re: The Sacred Cows Of Physics Re: The ET UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac of Venus
From: "Dr. Flonkenstein"
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:46:45 +0200
Newsgroups: sci.astro.seti, alt.alien.visitors, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.fan.art-bell, soc.culture.scientists
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:34:11 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

> Dr. Flonkenstein <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:10:37 -0700, Brad Guth wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.waynemadsenrep­ort.com/intelwhispers/int­el.htm,
>>> I bet now you're in trouble for pissing off those "sacred cows of
>>> physics".
>>>
>>> How about the fable as to the one of "energy-in = energy-out"?
>>>
>>> Can not the likes of a black hole and antimatter absorb energy, with no
>>> intentions of ever releasing it?
>>>
>>> If there's antimatter, shouldn't there be anti-gravity?
>>> ~
>>>
>>What you need is anti-stupidity.
>
> IAWTP!!

It's a never ending source of joy to see kooks talking about the science
they never understood!

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:<adurg15tk0vd6ip6r1lh297cequd35addb@xxxxxxx>
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID: <rjise19nrclufrgjg5ragcpbbihn3coliv@xxxxxxx>
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID: <k1kte1hu59khhkt4m1g42g52gkacmcokin@xxxxxxx>
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for  s sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID: <lhic01pc5svudk22n6rpcvovskdmpi3ir8@xxxxxxx>
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID: <j1b5c1l2629tc6afu575d5puclm321knok@xxxxxxx>
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO.  There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID: <5g89d15kbjd3cd7i6fn9c3ke93n12dm406@xxxxxxx>
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID: <1rfee1d5iuhq3piii8b9dtq9rtk5uatr1h@xxxxxxx>
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID: <2mrge1phgk68ourdt2eq8thne0h7hv0sb6@xxxxxxx>
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
 Pentagram?"