sci.astro.seti

Re: OT: go nuclear. Was: Detecting ETI via CO2

Subject: Re: OT: go nuclear. Was: Detecting ETI via CO2
From: Martin 53N 1W
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:24:10 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro.seti
Matt Giwer wrote:

Nothing new added.

[...]

As to educating you on thermal calculations, I am certain someone with your degrees can do that in a few days without any assistence from me.

Look up the physics of what happens when steam condenses to water and when water freezes to ice. Can you explain what happens to all the LATENT HEAT when this occurs in the atmosphere?

I think that is one root point at the centre of our different understandings.

Regards,
Martin

--
----------   OS? What's that?!               (Martin_285 on Mandriva)
- Martin -   To most people, "Operating System" is unknown & strange.