sci.astro.amateur

Re: Why are Atheists so intolerant of other religions?

Subject: Re: Why are Atheists so intolerant of other religions?
From: "Jeff Strickland"
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 16:41:10 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur, alt.religion.christian, alt.atheism, alt.politics.usa.constitution, misc.education

"Josh Rosenbluth" <jrosenbluth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:_ZidneYRj-JttRLYnZ2dnUVZ_t-mnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jeff Strickland wrote:

If there is NO God, and one believes in Him, then all one has lost is time on earth to behave as one would like. But, if there IS God, and one behaves as though there is none, then he'll have Hell to pay.

Do you think we can pull a fast one on God, as if He isn't going to know you "believe" in Him only to hedge your bet against spending eternity in Hell.

No, I do not believe one can pull a fast one on God. Sorry if I made it look like you might get off easy.