sci.astro.amateur

Re: Night Sky Euthanized - S&T Next?

Subject: Re: Night Sky Euthanized - S&T Next?
From: Mike Simmons
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:42:29 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:02:56 GMT, Bob Schmall wrote:

> Mike Simmons wrote:
>

>> Yes, definitely a possibility.  I can only say that unless it's known to be
>> impossible then you have to try something different.  I believe there is
>> more to the decisions than that but won't go into it more here.
>
> Hmmmm...you make me curiouser.

I didn't mean to imply that I have any special insight, Bob.  I don't.
Just speculation as to what might be going on, which I don't like to post
in a forum like this.  Odd behavior for s.a.a., I know, but I'm funny that
way.  But decisions that some find unfathomable are usually not hard to
understand when you have all the facts.  I suspect the original poster's
speculation (and some others here) falls into that category.

Mike Simmons