sci.astro.amateur

Lost Almost

Subject: Lost Almost
From: "Starlord"
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:51:46 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
sometime around 9am today I was taken via the local meat wagon to the AV
hospital as I didn't even know what date or day it was, my blood suger was
almost 0 and I was heading for a total shut down. I got out of the ER by 1pm
as they had pumped me full of a iv with suger mix and I had eaten before
leaving. Got home by hich hicking by 3pm and this cold spell we're in has me
hurting, I feel every joint in my body telling me about the cold, I had to
light my gas heater and set it at 70 and it's not shut off in the last 3
hours. So on monday I've got to see my doc and get him to sign a deal for me
to get more blood testing supplys as I'm going to have to test 2 times a day
instead of just once.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info