sci.astro.amateur

Re: Starmapping software

Subject: Re: Starmapping software
From: "oriel36"
Date: 17 Oct 2006 23:59:35 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
OG wrote:
> "oriel36" <geraldkelleher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > OG wrote:
> >> "oriel36" <geraldkelleher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >> Once more you resort to bluff and bluster to hide the fact that you
> >> cannot
> >> justify your assertion that Newton's method is incorrect. If you can't
> >> support your argument you should accept it and shut up.
> >>

> > Along with Kepler ,Galileo and the other early heliocentric
> > astronomers,I can afiirm the Copernican reasoning  that planetary
> > motions are seen directly from an orbitally moving Earth.
>
> I'm sure Copenicus thanks you for supporting him - it's been touch and go
> for the last 450+ years.

The dominant Newtonian mutation to Copernican reasoning has
unfortunately existed for 300 years.That incorrect and damaging
mutation based on an incorrect statement regarding retorgrades and how
they are resolved can be simply wiped away with contemporary imaging ,
time lapse footage and the original texts of Copernicus,Kepler and
Galileo -

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0112/JuSa2000_tezel.gif

Your worthless Newtonian  statements based on seeing retrogrades from
the Earth and jumping to the Sun to resolve appearances or that
planetary motions are only seen directly  from the Sun lacks
imagination,style and content.

Turn your faces to the ground rather than look out on the great
astronomical cycles which make existence possible as befitting the dull
and the dour.I can look forward to seeing how the restored working
principles based on the Earth's motions generate productive avenues in
geology,climatology and many other areas while you circle your wagons
around a dead Newton and his ridiculous error.I would not wish that
fate on anyone but then again my concern is for future generations and
not those who have already lost their individuality and their intuitive
intelligence.

I do not insult you,you insult yourselves.