sci.astro.amateur

Re: Griffith Observatory

Subject: Re: Griffith Observatory
From: Jim Klein
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 00:19:34 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
I quite in 1975 because I could not work for of the crooked people who
were running both it and the department of parks and recreation.

I was not fired.

Never been fired from any job in my life.

They tried to fire the secretary when she blew the wistle on Kaufman
for dipping his fingers into the petty cash fund, but they were not
able to do so so. Then they put Kaufman on a one year paid leave or
absence after which Krupp was moved in.

Sounds like you are a Kruppy.

You can believe anything you want to believe about the place. Then
again, you were not there, I was.

So the citizens are not out the whole 93 mil. Considering the lack of
infrastructure in L.A., I'd say they could have used the money better
patching pot holes in the street or hiring  more police.

Jim