sci.astro.amateur

Re: 73P Current Ephemerides?

Subject: Re: 73P Current Ephemerides?
From: Edward Erbeck
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 21:36:42 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
>      Greg Crinklaw wrote:

> Sorry Ed, but your response seems a bit of a non sequitor to me.  I was
> explaining the purpose of the CometObs group, not trying to denigrate
> people for not being interested in comets.

     Hum - Just what did I write that led you to think I thought you were
denigrating any thing/one?

>The OP (and I though perhaps you) seem to have a misunderstanding about the
>purpose of CometObs.

   I thought it as a wonderful source of information I felt worthy of
sharing, no more no less.

> The fact is, I think more people would be interested in observing
> comets--and I'm not talking about discovering them--if they were easier
> to find, and that's what I'm trying to help with.

  And I feel you've done much to encourage the viewing of Comets with your
Web Page.
  Heck who knows, via serendipity you might have encouraged someone to
become another discoverer of Comets!

       Crazy Ed