sci.astro.amateur

Re: Odd ball thing

Subject: Re: Odd ball thing
From: "Starlord"
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 08:24:20 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
For the longest time nothing was ever said to me, it wasn't until the local
vets group took over the corner one night (I had already set up) to show
support for GB's war, I moved down the sidewalk a bit as I didn't want to
have their PA system blowing my ear drums away. That's when his wife (who
I've found out is 1/4th owner) first tried to make me go away and called the
cops the first time.

Needless to say, it didn't work, I stayed there. Nothing more happened until
the following spring, that's when HE was having his yearly BBQ on the public
sidewalk and he tryed the same thing, calling the cops, which as before,
didn't work. In the mean time I'd talked to other "Higher Ups" of the
Rosamond Powers that be, and they all have the same opion of him and it's
not a good one. I also was able to get comformation from the Surviser for
this area up in Bakersfied that the sidewalk is Public Access Land and as
long as I am not 1. Blocking the whole sidewalk, 2. Selling anything without
a permit, 3. Am not causing a traffic jam on the street, that I am good to
go. In fact,, in the almost 8 years I've been doing this here, I've used the
payphones to report one car crash and one car vs kid in the street. I've had
the local cops stop and take a look at the planets, even have had two CHP's
stop and have a look see.