Re: 73P Current Ephemerides?

Subject: Re: 73P Current Ephemerides?
From: Greg Crinklaw
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:13:34 -0600
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Michal wrote:
"Greg Crinklaw" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]

Michal wrote:

"Davoud" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]

Greg Crinklaw wrote:

Is that you masqerading again Shawn? Or is it one of our other trollers? Or a new troller in training? Regardless, I meant Devoud when I said "OP.

Well, hey, you certainly are a miserable sort. Consider that you do infact are mildly to moderately bipolar or depressed. If you had a physical problem,. you'd see a doc..right? Too bad that society has all these issues with mental affairs.

Aha! I got you to show your true colors, didn't I? It didn't even take much.

You lose this one troll.  Consider yourself reverse trolled. :-)

And if you are Shawn, aren't you bored with this juvenile stuff yet?

Greg Crinklaw
Astronomical Software Developer
Cloudcroft, New Mexico, USA (33N, 106W, 2700m)

To reply take out your eye