sci.astro.amateur

Re: 73P Current Ephemerides?

Subject: Re: 73P Current Ephemerides?
From: Greg Crinklaw
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:13:34 -0600
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Michal wrote:
"Greg Crinklaw" <theskyhoundyoureye@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:125esva1oo5q16f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michal wrote:

"Davoud" <star@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:020520060108440705%star@xxxxxxxxxx

Greg Crinklaw wrote:

Is that you masqerading again Shawn? Or is it one of our other trollers? Or a new troller in training? Regardless, I meant Devoud when I said "OP.

Well, hey, you certainly are a miserable sort. Consider that you do infact are mildly to moderately bipolar or depressed. If you had a physical problem,. you'd see a doc..right? Too bad that society has all these issues with mental affairs.

Aha! I got you to show your true colors, didn't I? It didn't even take much.

You lose this one troll.  Consider yourself reverse trolled. :-)

And if you are Shawn, aren't you bored with this juvenile stuff yet?

--
Greg Crinklaw
Astronomical Software Developer

SkyTools:  http://www.skyhound.com/cs.html