sci.astro.amateur

Re: Why Questars are so great

Subject: Re: Why Questars are so great
From: "RMOLLISE"
Date: 26 Apr 2006 04:27:09 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
rat ~(    );> wrote:

> Not something I would expect you to fully grasp, being one of those
> sloppy SCT guys (sloppy SCT's that is, not you, per se).
>
> :-)

Hi Rat:

I think you were right the first time. ;-)

As for sloppy telescopes...well, I love 'em 'cause they allow me to see
a lot more than those perfect little Felix Unger telescopes. But that's
just me.

As I've long said, THANK GOD there is no "right" way to do amateur
astronomy. ;-)

Peace,
Rod Mollise
<http://skywatch.brainiac.com/astroland/index.htm>

Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers:

See: <http://journals.aol.com/rmollise/UncleRodsAstroBlog/>
For Uncle Rod's Astro Blog.