sci.astro.amateur

Re: Internet Service Provider

Subject: Re: Internet Service Provider
From: "Dennis Allen"
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 02:53:20 -0400
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Thanks for the reply.

The whole point of this thread is to find internet access for my
astronomy club.  We can't afford a $100/year account, not even a
$80/year account.  The only other way is to piggy-back off someone
else's account.  If I signed up to newsguy, would I be able to leave a
startup icon of my account on the club computer?