sci.astro.amateur

Re: John Dobson Documentary Opens Today in Manhattan

Subject: Re: John Dobson Documentary Opens Today in Manhattan
From: "Starlord"
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 22:35:31 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Central Park? I can go to A national park that's 100 times bigger and
better. The rest of them are NBD not counting the SOL. The rest I could find
west cost versons or better ones. As far as eating, sure if you just eat
fast food, that's the same as anywhere else, but I've eaten at small places
that are as good as anyplace else in the nation. I don't mean high price
places either. Heck right here in Rosamond I eat once a month at the
Skillet, not bad food at all and good service. I used to ride with my dad in
his truck and even before going into the army had put well over 100,000
miles under me and have seen 49 of the 50 states, just never going to the
frozen north. Hay I have a garden in the field next door.