Re: Unbelievable

Subject: Re: Unbelievable
Date: 15 Jul 2005 14:54:19 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur

Tom wrote:
> well sure but you have to consider the optical quality overall and not just
> color correction.
> It would seem that the achromat doublet is of good quality for a cheap
> price!!

I agree. Thank god that money is still not the only path to sucess in
astronomy. I guess it's possible to buy your way in, but, even then, as
I said in another thread, the skill of the man or woman behind the
eyepiece is still more important than the pedigree of a telescope.

Rod Mollise

Like SCTs and MCTs?
Join the SCT User Mailing List.
See my home page at