sci.archaeology

Re: What are your 3 favorite historic civilizations and why?

Subject: Re: What are your 3 favorite historic civilizations and why?
From: Martin Edwards
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 10:52:07 +0000
Newsgroups: sci.archaeology, soc.history.ancient, alt.history.british, soc.history.medieval, alt.history
prd wrote:
In sci.archaeology message news:0vednbXwvalEFRPYnZ2dnUVZ8srinZ2d@xxxxxx by Martin Edwards <big_mart_98@xxxxxxxxx> . . . :

mof wrote:

VtSkier skrev:

Or Middle Earth.

No, not synonymous. Inner Earth is part of the
Hollow Earth Theory.

Middle Earth is "middle" as in "time", that is
"Old Earth", "Middle Earth", and "New Earth" or
"Modern Earth".

Middle Earth refers to the world's location in the universe and has
nothing to do with time. It is the world inhabited by mankind, and we
all still live in it.

Med glöggvarma hälsningar,
Marcus

Jambalaya, crawfish pie, file gumbo.

Might I just say I was refering to the Middle Earth as in the Hollow Head Theory.

Nothing like high hopes.

--
You can't fool me: there ain't no Sanity Clause - Chico Marx

www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/1955