sci.archaeology

Re: Question re. forged artifacts and documents

Subject: Re: Question re. forged artifacts and documents
From: "Inger E.\(Norah\)"
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:24:24 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.archaeology, soc.history.medieval
"Matt Giwer" <jull43@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4594f538$0$8970$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> benlizross wrote:
> > Inger E.(Norah) wrote:
> >> "Matt Giwer" <jull43@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> found'.
> >> And since I am not allowed to speak of details or sharing photos and
> >> pre-reports in public in the cases I described, that's impossible for
the
> >> moment.
> >> Inger E
>
> > And indeed, as of some time in 2007, "the moment" will have lasted for
> > _ten years_, during which time Inger has been under prohibitions of
> > every imaginable kind, preventing her from sharing with us all manner of
> > documents, photos, maps, reports, manuscripts, theses, and what have
> > you. All of which have in common the one fatal factor -- that they would
> > have provided evidence to support Inger's wild claims. Universities,
> > libraries, cranky old scholars (some of them dead), the European Union
> > itself, have seemingly all conspired to thwart Inger in her attempts to
> > provide normal references and documentation for the astonishing things
> > she has to tell us. We must remember to have a Pause for Thought -- and
> > perhaps a trans-global drink together -- when we approach the tenth
> > anniversary of her amazing struggle, against all odds, to document the
> > impossible.
>
> Should I assume these claims center upon Sweden having been the original
> location of the Garden of Eden/Atlantis and the origin of all civilization
> having taught the Greeks all they knew?

That one is by far one of the worst forged history scenario's presented here
in Sweden. No matter that many hundred years past since such a ridiculus
idea was put in print. The scholar behind it was at least nationalistic by
far and produced a work on same low level as the Da Vinci Code. In other
word 1% truth, 80% fantasy and fiction the rest.

> I am just guessing but I vaguely remember my last run in where the more
> critical my questions the more abusive the response.

Inger E