sci.archaeology

Re: Masse on the 'Flood Comet' and the reign of Semerkhet

Subject: Re: Masse on the 'Flood Comet' and the reign of Semerkhet
From: "JTEM"
Date: 24 Nov 2006 21:59:07 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.archaeology, soc.history.ancient
Matt Giwer wrote:

> > Santorini, for example, was perhaps the second largest
> > volcanic eruption in the history of modern man -- linked
> > by a NASA study to the collapse of China's 1st
> > dynasty -- yet according to our holocaust denying piece
> > of human filth it had no impact on Egypt.
>
> So what is your emotional involvement in this?

There's no emotional investment, you worthless Nazi psycho.
I'm simply pointing to an inescapable fact. Two people -- me
and someone else -- offered a cite to a much smaller and
much, much further away volcano that had a serious impact
on Egypt.

Heck, if you weren't such a goddamn idiot that you fail to
recognize that, when it comes to Santorini, traditional
Egyptology doesn't even dispute the effects. It merely disputes
the date. They, by tradition, attribute the Santorini eruption
to the THIRD intermediate period, instead of the second as
the modern dating places it.

So where does that leave you? With your brainless head
wedged tightly up your holocaust denying ass. That's where.