sci.archaeology

Answer to Erik H.

Subject: Answer to Erik H.
From: "IEJ"
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 00:01:45 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.archaeology, soc.history.medieval
Erik,
I told you several years ago that there are those in the sourroundings that
when you first tried to accuse me of not being trustworthy due to personal
reasons from old time said that you of all shouldn't be saying that.
Stop your personal attacks. If you have one uns of knowledge in the fields
you discuss you better learn how to present valid arguments or valid
contra-arguments to the things I and others put forward. It's not worth a
nickle or a dime the type of abuse you continue to spread around you.

Your words aren't worth the value of the paper in your computer as long as
you haven't shown that you know what valid arguments are. To use circle
proofs or prejudge assumptions about person or persons or the facts same
person or persons put forward doesn't increase your credibility!

Good Night again!

Inger E