sci.archaeology

Re: Anatase

Subject: Re: Anatase
From: "Peter Alaca"
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:51:08 +0200
Newsgroups: sci.archaeology
George wrote: news:1143589805.758254.56450@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peter Alaca wrote:
IE J wrote: news:7RhWf.50168$d5.206739@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"George" skrev
IE J wrote:

prd,
if you continue your abuse as well as your stalking-campain you
know what you will have to face,
stop your dridle!

And you know how we cannot bide dridle in newsgroups...

George,
the only one of us two who does what you try to say I do,
is you. You have dridled and abused many over the years,
not only me. During the last year you tried to tell
Professors(plural) that they don't know their own speciality.
Wouldn't it be better that you stopped writing abuse and dridle?

Since you claim to speak and write nine languages,
Im am sure you can tell us what "dridle" is, esp in
the context you use is, or in what dictionairy we can
find the meaning of the word.

Peter. Don't hold your breath but watch the BS flow..

I try to keep up my dridles

We will now be subjected to several months rant on how we don't speak
English and the madam has her dictionary sans ISBN ...
I must sharpen the kook poking stick.

--
p.a.