sci.archaeology

Earth to Planet Hines (and Planet McCulloch, for what it's worth)

Subject: Earth to Planet Hines and Planet McCulloch, for what it's worth
From: "David B."
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:52:35 -0000
Newsgroups: sci.archaeology, soc.history.medieval
D. Spencer Hines wrote in message <7QIdf.226$RZ3.1716@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>...

>Igor needed some new excitement now that his Lord and Master, Pogue Towe,
>has run for the tall grass with his tail between his legs after getting
his
>arse soundly kicked concerning the Vinland Map

Ermm-  by my timescale, Ken last posted on the subject of the Vinland Map
yesterday (12 Nov). Only in the tiny mind of D. Spencer Hines has he "run
for the tall grass"- unlike Hines's favourite Hu McCulloch, who ran after a
few days and stayed firmly out of sight, ignoring all criticism of his
outrageously misleading website.

David B.