sci.archaeology

Re: Nielsen and Wolter book on KRS now available

Subject: Re: Nielsen and Wolter book on KRS now available
From: Seppo Renfors
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:25:18 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.archaeology

Doug Weller wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:49:24 GMT, in sci.archaeology,
> nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >Apparently on date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:55:19 +0000, Doug Weller
> ><dweller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> >>You beat me to it! I was about to post this.
> >>
> >>Doug

> >HFM???
> >
> >They're pitching to the wrong readership...
> >
> >Or vanity publishing, it's not going to make Hancock lose any sleep either
> >way...
>
> It would appear that they couldn't get a decent publishing house to
> publish it.
> I found this:
> http://www.kensingtonrunestone.com/book/

Oh dear.... Douggie "whatever it takes" Weller is at the character
assassination game again - considering his "Nazi sympathisers"
accusations fell kind of flat when they were exposed..... now it is
the PUBLISHER that is not good enough - therefor whatever is in the
book must also be garbage...... oh dear.... whatever will it come up
with next?

--
SIR - Philosopher unauthorised
The one who is educated from the wrong books is not educated, he is