sci.archaeology

Re: Challenge for naysayers of the Kensington Runestone

Subject: Re: Challenge for naysayers of the Kensington Runestone
From: "ie" <I_e,>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 22:53:08 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.archaeology, soc.culture.nordic, soc.history.medieval
"t(nospam)kavanagh" <"tkavanag"@(nospam)indiana.edu> skrev i meddelandet
news:ddb9nq$8l9$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Eric Stevens wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 09:10:30 -0500, "t(nospam)kavanagh"
> > <"tkavanag"@(nospam)indiana.edu> wrote:

> > >Bull shit.
> >
> > They certainly 'got items' but whether or not they are what Inger
> > thinks they are is another matter. Time will tell.
>
> Inger won't.

Oh yes I will. The article is written, perviewed etc. The reason why I am
holding it on for the moment is that I think it's fair to let Wolter and
Nielsen who found an other Knight Templars connection than the one I knew of
may be allowed to summon their research results and present them before I
present mine. Enough people have access to at least a summery article. Some
of them have had that since Spring -04.

Inger E