sci.anthropology

Re: THE HUGE EVOLUTIONARY GAP BETWEEN HUMANS AND AFRICOONS

Subject: Re: THE HUGE EVOLUTIONARY GAP BETWEEN HUMANS AND AFRICOONS
From: "Dogstar"
Date: 13 Dec 2006 14:28:07 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology, soc.history, soc.culture.usa, rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.movies.current-films
RichA wrote:
> breecher@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 07:37:47 GMT, \/\/ORD@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > >THE HUGE EVOLUTIONARY GAP BETWEEN HUMANS AND AFRICOONS
> > >
> > >The Great Separation, in which Proto-Whites left Africoons behind, was
> > >a turning point in the upward evolution of Man. Have we reached
> > >another, downward, turning point? Only the most ambitious of the early
> > >Humans in Africa possessed the curiosity to venture beyond their
> > >"comfort zone" and migrate out of the continent in search of new
> > >adventures and opportunities. This northward migration exposed our
> > >progenitors to the new climates and environments that would guide
> > >their evolution. This historic moment signaled the future birth of our
> > >race and all its advancements -- and the relatively backward nature of
> > >those critters who remained in the jungle.
> > >
> > >Leaving their predecessors behind, the fledgling stock pushed onward.
> > >Changing selection pressures would favor those mutations that bestowed
> > >upon the new stock reasoning abilities, deductive thinking, and logic.
> > >These traits would be necessary in order for the new breed of Man, the
> > >White Man, to survive the colder climates to the north.
> > >
> > >The winter season brings new challenges and obstacles to the stock.
> > >For months at a time, the fertile soil becomes a frozen, barren land,
> > >incapable of cultivation -- an inhospitable climate where even short
> > >exposures can quickly lead to frostbite and death. Gone were the days
> > >of endless warmth and pursuing only those behaviors that offered the
> > >reward of immediate gratification. The new breed needed to have the
> > >vision to see into the future and make plans ahead of time, if they
> > >were to survive.
> > >
> > >Through a long and rigorous process, subsistence hunting and food
> > >gathering, and building temporary structures from mud or straw were
> > >replaced by agriculture, domestication of livestock, and true
> > >architecture. These are among hallmarks of civilization achieved by
> > >early Humans. Moreover, it was only when the fundamental problems of
> > >day-to- day survival had been solved that the mind could be free to
> > >ponder the higher things in life -- and the infinite possibilities of
> > >the future. A future that includes automobiles, refrigerators,
> > >television, radios, cell phones, satellites, and space travel. Look
> > >around you: the White man invented virtually everything you see.
> > >
> > >The paucity of invention by sub-Saharan Africoons -- it is virtually
> > >nil - is evident. This lack of creative thinking is so because the
> > >Africoons left behind did not follow the proto-Whites along their
> > >migration routes out of Africa - and hence did not evolve in the same
> > >way. It was the genetic response to the changing selection pressures
> > >generated by the exposure to the colder climates of the north that
> > >elicited the changes in the genome that made our race, civilization,
> > >and mighty technology possible.
> > >
> > >To this day, the niggeroids who remain wallowing in their filth along
> [...]

Sigh.

Heres the thing, to think that every Anthroplogists are part of a
secret sect of liberals who dont want to hurt the feeling of
Afro-americans among others is somewhat shortsighted.

Not every liberal is plotting to hide the truth about the so called
superiority of the master race.  Your race or creed or bone structure
have dick all with intelligence.  Have you seen Jackass!!!
Intelligence cannot be assumed based on race.  Its like saying all
Germans are efficent or Jews fiscal or Blacks are thieves.

Come on Rich your smarter then to make a statement based on a flawed
assumption.

Yeah you have a point.  Different skulls etc but resources avaliable
and culture also determine technical growth.

Just like a conservative cant be cut down to a racist, bible thumping
warmonger.  Its just a person who has views that are defined.  There is
a purpose to their view, while a gay person has the right to be whoever
they want to be parents have the right to protect their children.

I know I know that they have nothing to protect them from but isnt that
up to the parent.

Sorry about the rant.