sci.anthropology

Re: Modern Anthropology and its Political Agendas

Subject: Re: Modern Anthropology and its Political Agendas
From: Bob LeChevalier
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 20:52:52 -0400
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology, alt.education, uk.education.misc, sci.anthropology.paleo
Jd <ZionsFire@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>Bob LeChevalier wrote:
>>Jd <ZionsFire@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>Adam and Eve... right?
>>
>>Nope.  Read my previous post in the thread.
>>
>>By the one drop rule, you are as black as the darkest skin person you
>>have ever seen.
>
>Your previous post refers to some magazine article.

Actually, I think it was a Yahoo news article, though it did refer to
a book and a journal publication (which I did not bother checking out,
because I don't ever expect you racist slime to produce a response
that warrants actually thinking.)

>I take it that not only have you lost your faith

My faith is at least as great as it has ever been.  I just have faith
in Jesus Christ and not in the words of a book written by human beings
translated by human beings, and interpreted by human beings, most of
which have been at least as ignorant as you are.

>but have lost your own opinion and

I am at least as opinionated as I have ever been.

>therefore are left to quoting from the daily internet stories

Only when relevant.

>and cutting and pasting from various atheist flame files (probably sent to
>you by Cary via e-mail).

Actually the article in question was sent to me by my brother in law
who doesn't read Usenet at all to my knowledge, and doesn't argue
about either politics or religion in any event.  He sent it to me
because of my interest in genealogy.

I don't think that there was anything particularly atheistic in the
article.

>No fire, no light.

No brain, no fire.

lojbab