sci.anthropology.paleo

Re: Dry conditions

Subject: Re: Dry conditions
From: pete
Date: 29 Jun 2006 01:41:14 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
on Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:32:25 +0200, Mario Petrinovich
<mario.petrinovic1@xxxxxxxxxxx> sez:
` nickname:
` > How did grass eating dinosaurs survive without grassland? No monkeys at
` > that time, AFAIK. DD

`         Don't know about life on trees, but there wasn't grass eating
` dinosaurs. If you take a look at dino teeth, you will see that they are made
` to strip fern. This is what they ate. There wasn't geassland, there wasn't
` grassland living animals.
`         This is what I am talking about all the time. Grassland emerged
` immidiately before we have finds of first bipedals. And, look at that,
` grassland is maintained by fire started by bipedals (us), and bipedals are
` fire using, and cooked food eating species. Now, what a coincidence.
`  -- Mario

Ya gotta keep up, the past is changing fast:

http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20051119/fob1.asp

    vincent@triumf[munge].ca                            Pete Vincent
        Disclaimer: all I know I learned from reading Usenet.