sci.anthropology.paleo

Re: Terra firma hominids

Subject: Re: Terra firma hominids
From: "Mario Petrinovich"
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:55:27 +0200
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Rich Travsky:
> Mario Petrinovich:
>>         I really don't know what you are trying to say. You want to say
>> that
>> in numerous occasions when shark realize that it is human, it breaks off
>> attack, and in some, when shark realize that it is human, it attacks.
>
> Yes. It shows they WILL attack and eat humans, contradicting your claim.

        They do attack by accident. Everybody says that. Please Rich, grow
up.

>>         If you ask me, there is a possibility (and scientiests suspect
>> that,
>> too) that if metal is in the sea, probably shark "attacks" small electric
>> charges of that metal.
>>         Regarding this story from WWII, I don't know if it is metal
>> involved, or if those people killed each other, and blamed sharks.
>
> The article quite clearly states they estimate shark kills at the rate of
> 4 an hour...

        How much of this is true? Is it just a good story? Is it a cover-up
story? Is it because of metal (as it could be)? By everything we know,
sharks doesn't eat humans. This story doesn't fit into our today's knowlage.
But it fits nicely into knowlage of 60 years ago. Grow up, Rich. -- Mario