Re: South Amerindian craniofacial morphology

Subject: Re: South Amerindian craniofacial morphology
From: "Jois"
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:40:25 -0500
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
"Philip Deitiker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In sci.anthropology.paleo,          G Horvat created a message
> ID news:[email protected]:
> > On 30 Nov 2005 16:07:51 GMT, Philip Deitiker
> <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>In sci.anthropology.paleo,          Philip Deitiker created
> >>message ID news:[email protected]:
> >>

> They must not have seen or be aware of

Note:  "congenitally absent third molars"   Something I have read about in
connection with the Europeans, a benefit when skull size is decreasing.

I found this curious, too: "Low, rectangular orbits are common in the Late
Pleistocene and early Holocene throughout the world and this should be
disregarded when determining East Asian affinity."  Aren't "rounded orbits"
the orbits of choice in Europeans?