sci.anthropology.paleo

Re: Amerind mtDNA lines Founded by coastal and Riparian colonization

Subject: Re: Amerind mtDNA lines Founded by coastal and Riparian colonization
From: "bob_keeter"
Date: 2 Dec 2005 19:58:34 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo, sci.archaeology
Lee Olsen wrote:

Snippage. . . .

> Need we review the Keeter/Deitiker posts?
>
> Pure pollution from one of the biggest polluters on the net. And you
> have the audacity to accuse the others of  what you are guilty of
> yourself, what a  hypocrite.

Lee,

If you want to call me a polluter, OK, fine, but even pure undiluted
pollution has some standards.  We the polluters of the world are, even
in our lowly station, all offended by having Deitiker lumped in with
our simple corruption!

I would recommend going out into the nearest ploughed field, picking up
a large rock and every time you get the urge to respond to  any of
Deitiker's bait, just strike up a conversation with the fieldstone.
Guarenteed to be more intelligent by at least a half than having
anything to do with him.  If that doesnt work, just drop the rock on
your foot and see if that diverts you for a while, certainly less
tedious than trying to reason with the good Dr. Demento.

Now I will crawl back into my wonderously peaceful little cesspool
until I am again insulted by such an association as you have (hopefully
untentionally!) made above.

Adieu
bk