Re: Rat Documented Swimming 400 meters

Subject: Re: Rat Documented Swimming 400 meters
From: "Jois"
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 10:57:22 -0500
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
"Algis Kuliukas" <algis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Su Solomon wrote:
> > Jeez, you are one twisted crackpot.
> >
> > A dogma in search of its truth, Calvin would be proud.
> What dogma?
> The only people showing any dogma here are people like you. You are so
> sure that anything involving the dreaded 'a' factor is wrong, you
> dismiss it out of hand on the basis of reading one abstract and without
> the need to even conduct one tiny bit of research in 45 years. You are
> like a creationist dismissing Darwinism.
> The 'crazy' idea, I remind, is merely this: that our ancestors might
> have moved through water (waded, swam and dived) more than the
> ancestors of the chimpanzees since the LCA and that some selection
> resulted from it. Crazy, isn't it? What a crackpot idea!! Throw shit at
> him!!! Indeed, according to Su, there is no level of hostility that
> defenders of the faith can throw at me here that is not justified. "You
> deserve every serve you get." Su Solomon 2005 Oct 30, 11:38 pm.
> What kind of wierdo sub-culture *is* this?
> Algis Kuliukas

It's the "sub-culture" that keeps telling you that your presentation is
religion not science.  How often do you need to be told?

You know somethin', Doofus Boy?  It wouldn't matter if your
critics were all ax-murderers, you and your hobbyhorse would
still suck.  I'm sorry, but there it is.
Michael to Algis 102105