Re: skinny runners

Subject: Re: skinny runners
From: "mclark"
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:09:02 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
"rmacfarl" <rmacfarl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> mclark wrote:
>> "firstjois" <firstjois@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> > Here's a good place to check:
>> >

>> > The author even includes some ideas about "why", who is this Jim Moore
>> > guy?
>> Say, isn't that the Jim Moore who's the primatologist at UCSD?  :-)
> For those who didn't get the joke:
> "As a note, let me state that I am *not* the Jim Moore who is a
> primatologist at UCSD, nor am I the Jim Moore who wrote and cowrote
> several books on Darwin, nor the Jim Moore who's an anthropologist at
> CUNY..."
> Ross Macfarlane :-)

Thanks, Ross.  There are so many of my jokes that
go completely unnoticed here in SAP that it is appreciated
when one is caught and identified.  I can't point out the
punch line, of course.  That would be me essentially talking
to myself.

I wonder if our man Dick has stumbled across JM yet.
Here, Dick,, have a go.
"No - that's exactly what I meant, and in no way
was I 'incorrect'."  R. Parker,  08/01/2005