sci.anthropology.paleo

Re: skinny runners

Subject: Re: skinny runners
From: "mclark"
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:09:02 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
"rmacfarl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> mclark wrote:
>> "firstjois" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
[...]
>> > Here's a good place to check:
>> >
>> > http://www.aquaticape.org/fat.html
>> >
>> > The author even includes some ideas about "why", who is this Jim Moore
>> > guy?
>>
>> Say, isn't that the Jim Moore who's the primatologist at UCSD?  :-)
>
> For those who didn't get the joke:
>
> "As a note, let me state that I am *not* the Jim Moore who is a
> primatologist at UCSD, nor am I the Jim Moore who wrote and cowrote
> several books on Darwin, nor the Jim Moore who's an anthropologist at
> CUNY..."
> http://www.aquaticape.org/
>
> Ross Macfarlane :-)

Thanks, Ross.  There are so many of my jokes that
go completely unnoticed here in SAP that it is appreciated
when one is caught and identified.  I can't point out the
punch line, of course.  That would be me essentially talking
to myself.

I wonder if our man Dick has stumbled across JM yet.
Here, Dick, http://www.aquaticape.org/, have a go.
--
"No - that's exactly what I meant, and in no way
was I 'incorrect'."  R. Parker,  08/01/2005