sci.anthropology.paleo

Re: Is the Savannah Theory really dead yet?

Subject: Re: Is the Savannah Theory really dead yet?
Date: 22 Aug 2005 13:42:22 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
spiznet wrote:
> This may be one of the few non-AAT threads ever here!
> A success, even to the troller!!

Well, even if I was too uninformed to know what 'troll' really means in
this context, that was the general idea.

I'd like to get back to the comment that Rick Wagler made at the
beginning of this thread -

"What do you really want to talk about?"

I'm compiling a series of quotes (that I should have had ready long
ago) from a current authoritative author on "Becoming Human" -all
derived, or depending on, the so-called 'Savannah Theory'.

Give me a little time, and then we'll put some meat on the bones we've
been gnawing over, and can have a feast.

regards

Richard