sci.anthropology.paleo

Re: Final Solution of the Aquatic Question

Subject: Re: Final Solution of the Aquatic Question
From: "mclark"
Date: 27 Jul 2005 15:15:47 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
richardparker01@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks Andrew Nowicki for bothering to find out that there ARE African
> otters.
>
> The usual nutters (Su Solomon and Jim McGinn) were content to hide
> behind their smirks and throw bullshit around

You've already admitted that you don't have the brains that it takes to
figure out the <include original text> thing, now you've gone further.
You've hereby declared to the world that you don't know the difference
between a Su Solomon and a Jim McGinn.  In my world (and in many
others), that's like saying <begin Charlie Chan> Left hand not know
what right hand do! </end Charlie Chan>.  Tough break, Bucky --it's
gonna take some extraordinary brilliance on your part, now, just to
break even.

[SPEW]