sci.agriculture.poultry

Re: Dorkings and ducks

Subject: Re: Dorkings and ducks
From: a_l_p
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:32:23 +1200
Newsgroups: sci.agriculture.poultry
Ginny wrote:

All in all they are lovely to sit and watch and talk to and I am enjoying them immensely.

Animals and birds are the most appalling time-wasters! If I'd done something productive and money-earning with all the hours I stand stock-still looking out the window at the birds feeding and jostling one another at the rice, bread, syrup and fat in the tree and the wire framework ex magazine stand! And admiring the chooks and taking the nicest weeds to them in the fruit season when they're not allowed out, and shifting the logs around in the rabbit and guineapig house so make life interesting and challenging for them and then watching them explore.

If I were a rich (wo)man...

...I'd have even more critters!

A L P