I'm investigating to what extent, if any, we can move services for
the Quagga project (http://www.quagga.net) over to Savannah. It looks
like git and web should be quite easy. I have some questions that I
could not find answers to in the documentation:
- Can we import existing subscriber lists?
- Can we import our list archives?
- Our existing lists are all on a "lists.quagga.net" vhost, does
Savannah support mailman vhosts at all? (this would avoid
disruption to our users)
- if yes, can Savannah support the HTTP vhost for the archives?
(either fully, or a HTTP redirect to the nongnu.org domained
- Can Savannah handle mail for project-specific domains? E.g.
forwarding mail on for a select few mailboxes?
- We use PHP as a limited templating system, but I gather PHP is not
available. Are there any other templating/CMS facilities available?
- Does Savannah support project DNS domain vhosts? (e.g.
- Is there any support for bugzilla data import? Anyone done this
before, any scripts? (If not, we could just continue to run out own
elsewhere I guess).
Paul Jakma paul@xxxxxxxxx Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune finishes the great quotations, #3
Birds of a feather flock to a newly washed car.