sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org

Re: Mercury Next steps.

Subject: Re: Mercury Next steps.
From: Davanum Srinivas
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 07:02:19 -0400

Amila,

Your call. Please don't say later that there was lot of pushback and that you
"tried" to donate. If you just want to
repurpose this mailing list to thrash out Mercury details and keep the code in
wso2 svn, but is perfectly ok with me.
Just don't come back later to say that the community was not accepting because
there was no proposal on the table.

thanks,
dims

For additional commands, e-mail: sandesha-dev-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx