samba@lists.samba.org

Re: [Samba] PDC migration from suse 8.2 - samba 2.2.7 ldap - to latest v

Subject: Re: [Samba] PDC migration from suse 8.2 - samba 2.2.7 ldap - to latest versions on ubuntu 8.04
From: GG
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:14:52 +0200
Hello Vladimir and anyone else reading :-) !

Attaching these files:

- gg-edited.ldif
- slapd.conf.destination.txt
- slapd.conf.source.txt
- ldap.conf.destination.txt
- ldap.conf.source.txt
- slapadd-ing.LOG this was the log while importing ldif

NET SID ETC

does net setlocal and domain sid have sense or should it be
net setdomainsid
twice with different sids?

Thanks very much!

Giorgio