samba@lists.samba.org

[Samba] ubuntu 9.10 samba windows permission errors

Subject: [Samba] ubuntu 9.10 samba windows permission errors
From: Tom Murch
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:56:58 -0500
So today I installed a clean install of ubuntu 9.10 I then installed krb5
slapd and the newest samba. I reconfigured everything so it connects to my
AD controller and I can now connect and browse my new share. However I can
not rename any folder or file or delete any file from windows explorer view.
I can however read or write files that I send to the share as well as delete
empty folders on the share. I was wondering if this is a something I did
wrong in my setup or something else.

Tom