samba@lists.samba.org

Re: [Samba] [SAMBA4] command net

Subject: Re: [Samba] [SAMBA4] command net
From: Andrew Bartlett
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 12:12:15 +1000
On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 02:08 +0200, Krousty bat wrote:
> hello ,
> i'm a french student and i'm working on samba 4.
> I would use the command Net to manage my DC but i have some problems.
>
> When i want to add a new user ( net user add [username]) this user is always
> disable. I must going to my dsa.msc console to validate it .
> So i would like to known how can i do ?

Yeah, I've been meaning to write a 'net user enable' command, but in the
short term I quickly wrote setup/enableaccount.

Run it like

bin/smbpython setup/enableaccount -H ldap://your.ldap.server -Uadmin%
pass username-to-enable

> I'm looking for information about the command Net in Samba 4 , if you have
> information or url , i'am open ...

There isn't much to say beyond what you can find in the net source code
- in source/utils/net.

Questions about Samba4 are best sent to the samba-technical mailing
list, as I don't catch up on samba@ often.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett