samba@lists.samba.org

Re: [Samba] net ads problem

Subject: Re: [Samba] net ads problem
From: "M Azer"
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:19:50 -0500
Amin,

In your smb.conf make sure that "security = ADS"

I used the "net ads join -Uwinadmin%'passwd' to join the domain

On 1/7/07, Warren Beldad <advisory22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you have an incorrect samba configuration. please post your smb.conf so
that
others can help you or visit samba's homepage and take a look at howto's,
its all there on how to join ads domain.

thanks,
warren