[Samba] Synchronising Account Policies between PDC and BDCs

Subject: [Samba] Synchronising Account Policies between PDC and BDCs
From: "Oeltze, Benjamin"
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:12:03 +0100
Hello List,
we have noticed, that our Account Policy only exists on the PDC and not on our
Because of that we are faced with Problems with disabled Accounts that dont get
enabled after 30 Minutes.
I think, that this users are getting disabled on the PDC and try to log in
again on a BDC. There is no Account Policy and because of this the user does
not get enabled again.
My question is: how can we keep the policies on all of our BDCs(5) and our PDC
We thought about tdbbackup on the PDC, copy the files to the BDCs and restoring
Does this work?
Is there a better way of doing this?
Thanks Benny
Mit freundlichen Grüßen