samba@lists.samba.org

Re: [Samba] Problem making directory that already exists from an OS2

Subject: Re: [Samba] Problem making directory that already exists from an OS2
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:20:04 +0200
Here are the ethereal sniffs :

OS2 client makes an existing directory on OS2 Lan server :

OS2 client makes an existing directory on Samba server :

Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Volker Lendecke <vlendec@xxxxxxxxx>
22/09/2006 17:28
Please respond to Volker.Lendecke

        To:     Alain.Gorlier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:     samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject:        Re: [Samba] Problem making directory that already
exists from an OS2

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 11:49:57AM +0200,
Alain.Gorlier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> We are encountering problems creating directories from OS2 clients to a
> samba server (Version 3.0.23c-SerNet-RedHat).
> It occurs when the directory already exists. (no problem for Windows
> clients)

Can you please send the sniffs?

Thanks,

Volker