samba@lists.samba.org

Re: [Samba] Dissapearing printer drivers with 3.0.23c

Subject: Re: [Samba] Dissapearing printer drivers with 3.0.23c
From: "Bruno Rodrigues Neves"
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:46:41 -0300
Hi Bostjan,

How often does this problem occur?

o/

--
Bruno Rodrigues Neves
bruno.r.neves@xxxxxxxxx

On 9/23/06, Bostjan Müller <neonatus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

we have been using Samba as PDC, netlogon and printing server for some
time now, but after upgrading to Samba version 3.0.23c the printer
drivers seem to dissapear. It has happened multiple times now, and I
have set up a script to be run every five minutes and check the diff
between all the printer drivers. Tonight at 00:35 AM _ALL_ the printer
drivers have dissapeared - yes each and every one of them was gone.
There is no error in the logs at that time (at least nothing I could
find), but we only have logging level of 0 set, because otherwise we
have too much logs at the same time.

Can anyone recomend a procedure, how am I at least to debug this sort
of problem, what can I check, to try to get to the bottom of this, and
not have drivers dissapear any more.

Regards,
Bostjan
--