samba@lists.samba.org

[Samba] Re: How-To for FC4/Samba

Subject: [Samba] Re: How-To for FC4/Samba
From: "Ben"
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:32:21 +0800
suppose you can use smbclient to connect the FC4 samba at localhost.

for selinux issue,
startx -> (run system-config-securitylevel in terminal) / (Desktop -> System
Tools -> SecurityLevel)
        -> SELinux Tab -> "Modify Policy" for Samba -> diable nmbd & smbd

for firewall issue,
add "137:udp 138:udp 139:tcp" to the firewall custom setting.

hope it may help.
:)

"Ed Babin" <edbabin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
???????:GAEHIFHNOJLBJAGMLHIOCELFCFAA.edbabin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx