samba@lists.samba.org

[Samba] Disabling Unicode strings settings ??

Subject: [Samba] Disabling Unicode strings settings ??
From: "Ravi Natarajan"
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:43:08 -0800
I am using smbclient (samba 2.2.7a) to access a file share on a win2k3
server. Looking at tcpdump, I see that the SMB requests are sent with
the Unicode strings bit set to 1. I would appreciate if someone could
tell me how to disable this bit ?( Is there any command line option or a
settings in the smb.conf file ).

Thanks

Ravi