samba-technical@lists.samba.org

Re: [IPA] Disabling Heimdal service

Subject: Re: [IPA] Disabling Heimdal service
From: Endi Sukma Dewata
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:26:25 -0500 EST
Hi Stefan,

Attached are the patches that I've submitted recently. Please
use these files instead of the previous ones. I have modified
the last patch to use the static const kdc_tcp_stream_ops as
you suggested. I also do not include the patch #2 about copying
the examples into the installation directory for now.

These patches are available in this git branch:
http://github.com/endisd/samba/commits/development/

Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata