samba-technical@lists.samba.org

.fns file used on the buildfarm for bnhtest

Subject: .fns file used on the buildfarm for bnhtest
From: Brad Henry
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:05:59 -0600
Hello everyone,

I've attached the file bnhtest.fns, which is the script my build farm host uses to run the test suites.

The only thing I sometimes do differently is that before I commit changes to the samba4 windows tests, I make an inject_wintest() function which I then call in action_test_windows(), just before 'do_make wintest' is executed. It applies a patch of my current changes to the samba4 tree so that I can see what they will look like in the build farm before I actually commit them to svn.

I didn't think that needed to get included though :)

Thanks,
Brad
action_test_windows() {
        # rebuild
        do_make wintest
        w_status=$?
        echo "WINTEST STATUS: $w_status"
        return $w_status;
}

per_run_hook

system=`uname`

export WINTESTCONF="/home/build/win/test_win.conf"

for compiler in gcc cc icc; do

  # arrgh, "which" gives no err code on solaris
  path=`which $compiler`
  if [ -x "$path" ]; then

    if $compiler -v 2>&1 | grep gcc.version > /dev/null; then
       isgcc=1
       CFLAGS="-Wall"
       export CFLAGS
    else
       CFLAGS=""
       export CFLAGS
       isgcc=0
    fi
    if [ $compiler = gcc -o $isgcc = 0 ]; then
      test_tree samba_3_0 source $compiler
      test_tree rsync . $compiler
      test_tree distcc . $compiler
      test_tree ccache . $compiler
      test_tree talloc . $compiler
      test_tree tdb . $compiler
      test_tree ldb . $compiler
      test_tree lorikeet-heimdal . $compiler

      # only attempt samba4 if we have perl
      if which perl > /dev/null; then
        test_tree samba4 source $compiler configure build install test_windows
test
      fi

    fi
  fi